Hi there, it's me Eileen again.
There's been a lot of new Plant information, tools, news, etc. that I've posted lately to the AutoCAD Plant Exchange Twitter account, Facebook page, and LinkedIn group. In case you aren't following any of those social media options, you're not getting updates right when they happen. So, I'm posting some of those items here.
Following is a summary of the recent posts and relevant links:
- NEW! ACAD Plant 3D 2013 Object Enablers - Now Navisworks users can retrieve property data when reviewing Plant 3D models:. (April 18)
- View the Autodesk Plant Quarterly eNewsletter to see and participate in the latest Plant happenings! (April 16)
- Join us on May 1, 2012 for this Piping the Point Cloud with AutoCAD Plant 3D live webcast. Register now. (April 16)
- 3 new Plant hotfixes are available for AutoCAD Plant 3D 2012 with SP1 and AutoCAD P&ID 2012 with SP1. Find out more! (April 6)
- You asked for it, we listened. RSS FEED (beta) for Ask the Plant Expert. Give us your feedback! (April 2)
- An Easier Way To Do Plant Design--Watch Ian Matthew in this session from Autodesk’s Lead the Way Virtual Event. (April 2)
- April brings a new Plant Expert. This month's expert is Qasim Khan, Sr Software QA Engineer at Autodesk. Welcome! (April 2)
- Watch Autodesk Software Engineer Richard Frank demo the NEW AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 Catalog Builder (12 minutes): (March 30)
- Watch Ian Matthew demo the AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 new features, and let us know what you think! (March 29)
- Hey developers, AutoCAD Plant 3D SDK 2013 is available now! Head to the Developer Center to learn more and download: (March 29)
If you find this type of post useful/helpful, please let me know so I continue to do post about these sorts of things. Also, please consider joining/following those social media options I mentioned at the beginning of this post. You can set up your accounts to get immediate notifications (or not), if you want to stay in-the-know on all things Plant.