A few posts back I mentioned we posted a content pack for Australian Pipe and Steel on AutoCAD Plant Exchange. Since then, things have been hopping over in Singapore & Shanghia, where our Plant Content Development team is located.
Members of the Autodesk Plant Content Development Team
The team works in conjunction with third party vendors to develop and deploy these packs. There are now a total of 6 content packs available on the site.
- Australian/New Zealand Pipe and Fittings
- Australian /New Zealand Structural Steel Sections
- UK Ductile Iron Pipes and Fittings
- China GB Catalog (Part 1 of 2)
- China GB Catalog (Part 2 of 2)
- Japan JIS-JPI Standards Part 1 (Part 2 forthcoming)
Detailed descriptions of what is in each pack is available from the site download page here: http://autocad.autodesk.com/?nd=plant_content_packs
Content Packs rank consistently among the top 3 pages viewed on Plant Exchange, and download activity of content packs has been brisk. This is just the beginning – the Plant Content Ecosystem is just starting to sprout.