The Autodesk Plant Solutions Team is looking to build a Customer Council, and we’d like YOU to be on it! What does it mean to be on the Autodesk Plant Customer Council?
We are looking for diverse group of customers from around the world, who are willing to:
- Share their opinions periodically about many topics – products, product issues, features, names, and pricing.
- Complete short surveys (approximately, 3-4 per year, 10 minutes each)
- Possibly be visited by Autodesk Plant Team members in their offices
- Participate in Beta Testing
- Participate in Usability Testing
- Participate in Test Drives in your area
What can we offer you for participating?
- First, joining the customer council gives you the unique opportunity to have direct communication with the Plant Product team Autodesk.
- Second, you will be offered a “sneak peek” at our products as they are being developed, and know what’s being released within the next year or two.
If this is something in which you may be interested, please go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AutodeskPCC and take the survey. The information you provide will be used for the customer council and not for any outbound marketing.
We take our customer input and feedback very seriously; we want to design and develop products YOU want – products that makes your job easier and more efficient. Your willingness to receive phone calls for questions, allow us a site visit, participate in Beta or Usability testing, can help bring to life the products and features you want to see. We aim to incorporate your ideas into the products you use every day.
Once again, the link is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AutodeskPCC
We very much look forward to working with you soon!
PS: If you think you joined several years ago, please retake the survey. We are re-launching the Customer Council & validating contact information.