It’s long been a best practices recommendation to keep your Plant 3D model near or at the 0,0 origin. Otherwise, you may encounter errors like:
- Piping components will not connect
- Grip editing not working properly
- Generating isometrics gives inconsistent results or reports irreparable disconnects
- Crashing or incorrectly generating orthographic views
- Disappearing AutoCAD crosshairs
- Piping components appear jagged or broken in 3D
Yet many projects have requirements which seem to force you to work in a large coordinate system such as state plane coordinates.
What’s a person to do? How about do both?! This newly published whitepaper shows how: Using AutoCAD Plant 3D in a state plane coordinate project environment
Download your free copy now, while supplies last!